Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am very brave.

I just signed my voluntary severance package - my ticket out of the office chair that hurts my tail bone every day. As I stood up to leave my signing meeting the Human Resource manager told me that I was very brave. She looked me dead in eyes and said, "Well Emily, you sure are brave." and I burst into laughter that shot straight from my gut. I don't think it takes a lot of courage to leave a situation that totally SUCKS. Brave? ::snorts and scoffs::

I've added some links to blogs that I read and enjoy enough to visit again. . . and one link to another blog that I write. I'll add some more and you should too! Sarah, can you think any blogs about music that don't suck? I can't. You know what else? I'm going to add some embarrassing fashion blogs. Additionally, when I set this blog up I thought I'd use blogspot because I already have a blog on wordpress and I guess I thought I should play the field of blogging. Big mistake. Wordpress kicks blogger's ass.

No comments: