Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be careful what you apply for. . .

So I applied for some job in Portland in January and the employer called for a phone interview. After the interview I didn't hear anything from them for three weeks so I figured the soft "r's" I used to cover up my southern accent had backfired. But NO, they called last week and requested a video conference interview. This is a picture of a university conference room in Portland from a corporate conference room in Greensboro. I think the interview went well but talking to a room full of people drinking their morning coffee after I've finished lunch is a little strange. . .and to be completely honest I feel a little queasy about the entire ordeal.
- E.K.

1 comment:

sh said...

A video-conference interview seems pretty intense. I wouldn't even begin to know how to set that up. You're a techsavvy southerner!