Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 Ways to Stay Warm in Real Winter

1. Eat


You don't need to buy a new down-filled coat if you're able to build one out of your own blubber. Plus, eating is delicious. If you really wanna pack on the pounds, eat your meat and carbs, my friends. I did that by going to the Meatloaf Bakery and getting one of their meatloaf cupcakes. Yep, that's meatloaf with mashed potato "icing."


2. Cuddl Duds

I'm not sure what leaving off the "e" accomplishes, but these long underwear protect my delicate legs from the the evil bite of wind-chilled jeans.

3. Drink

Take your pick of your personal favorite drink - hot toddy, cocoa with a splash of brandy, spiked spiced cider, mulled wine, scotch & water, whatev. mmm... feels warm in the belly.

4. Exercise

You're eating and drinking so much, fatty, that you're gonna look like the Michelin Man when you put on your actual down-filled coat. Move it, move it.

I just found out that with my cable I have a sweet, free On-Demand station for fitness videos. I choose between a whole buncha popular workouts and do them in the comfort and warmth of my living room. I like The Biggest Loser CardioMax even though I've never seen the show.

-sarah

2 comments:

Don't Talk About Me Like I'm Not Here said...

I'm trying to figure out which one of y'all made this post. It has to be Sarah or Caroline because, well, it's not very cold in Las Vegas? The meatloaf cupcake makes me think it's Sarah, but does Sarah have a television with crazy workout channels? If so, can I come over? HALP.
-Emily

Don't Talk About Me Like I'm Not Here said...

Oh wait nevermind I just saw the Cuddle Duds link. . .totally Sarah. ;)